How to Find what You are Looking For. . .

Because the purpose of this blog is to pool information on three basic areas, the link lists on the side will direct you to posts and outside resources related to them. Click here for the LDS HUMANITARIAN SERVICES HOME PAGE.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A note from "John & Stephanie's blog" left at The Peaceable Walk:

Thank you!! I think that the humanitarian service project blog is a wonderful idea.

I would be interested in what we could do to help with what recently occurred in Myanmar.

Lds.org lists what the survivors need the most at this moment.

Also the best thing suggested on the website is to call or e-mail the Latter-Day Saint Humanitarian Center, to see if there are changes in what is needed the most at the moment.

Guidelines can be found on lds.org or provident living: http://www.lds.org/ldsfoundation/welfare/donationshelp/0,16845,1335-1-9,00.html

1 comment:

Annie said...

Abby, I love/love/love this new site. Keep it up. I am going to start making some kits and take to Salt Lake. Thanks for pointing me in the direction I have wanted to take for so long. (Hope you are holding up okay.)